joi, 20 mai 2010

Katalina Rusu "Sparky Lady"



(Premiul National "Slagarul Anului - 2009", locul 5 etapa nationala "Eurovision-2009")
I.
Words are comming like perfect shadows,
I am searching you at the crossroads
I’m in labyrinth, I am burning
Cause my fears can stop my breathing;
I wanna go on this way
No regrets about yesterday
Taking chances, I took the role
To make shine all your funky world…
Bridge:
I’m getting now over me
I am trying to change my mind
Like a spy in a freaky dream
I don’t give up, cause I always shine
Chorus:
Sparky lady for your funky world
You are giving me what I want
There’s nothing that I cannot do
I’m a spy, when you want to go
Sparky lady for your funky dreams
You will come, but I won’t be here
I’m a shadow, running your dreams
Take me high; I am on your way!
II.
Smoke is making my eyes so blind
Take my all, take my days and nights
I don’t wanna get back in darkness
I don’t wanna fell on my knees
Now I’m saving your words and wills
There’s nothing to hide or loose –
Just a second to think and choose
I’ll make shiny your funky world…

Music: Alex Brashovean, Lyrics: Alina Dabija


2 comentarii: