joi, 20 mai 2010

Catalina Caraus "Lonesome"

I.

Listen to your inner voice,

It’s not hard to make a choice –

You won’t be mistaken if you love;

Fly me to your waiting heart

When some words are weak inside

And you forget about the time…

II.

Traveling around your world,

Need you like I did before

I’m lighting the wonders of your soul;

Moon is smiling to my life

It reminds me of your eyes

Want you forever by my side!

Bridge:

I want you to discover why I’m here,

I want you to discover memories,

To treat me like a dream you wanna’ see…

Chorus:

Tell me why I’m still lonesome,

My feelings have no sound – Feel alone!

Holding on, all by my lonesome

Your feelings can’t be found –

Around my heart!

III.

Wanna’ reach out to the hand

Of the truth I’ve never heard,

I won’t walk away for all my trust;

Will you make me whole again?

Distance keeps me in your flame –

Loving the way you call my name!


Music: Alex Brashovean


2 comentarii: