joi, 20 mai 2010

Akord "Driving Away"

Chorus:

Why I’m me –

On this one-way street

Crazy speed

This is all I need

Brand new life

Without any stress

Taking time

Nothing is the same!

I.

Driving my life away in crazy rhythm

Feeling it deep inside,

Just driving away from lost and wrong illusions

How can I change my life?

Driving my life away and speeding up

Hitting the highway

I’m driving away from all the wasted time

What if I never stop?

Chorus..

II.

Driving my life away out of the blue

Nobody in my way

Just driving away to one new destination

Where’s that perfect place?

Driving my life away from yesterdays

All that is left behind

I’m driving away when everything is said

What if I wanna start?

Bridge:

All I have to do is to drive my life away,

All I have to say is that world is not the same.


Music: Viorel Tiganas



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu