vineri, 28 ianuarie 2011

Serghei Abalin - You rule my world

I.
Our love together
Is like a strange adventure,
When you play your games on me!
Fancy lady - million thoughts,
I, I’m in love with all that!
Even if you think you’re always right.


Bridge:
Ok, let’s play another game,
Tell me, what’s on your mind today?
Surprises, no answers,
Well, I’ll find you anyway!
Why don’t you like my silence, babe,
When I don’t wanna play your game?
Surprise it’s no answer...


Chorus:
You rule my world!
Everything’s about our love, oh
All I wanna say is oh, oh -
Only you can move me so, oh, oh!
You rule my world!
When I hear you saying oh, oh!
You know how to take me slow, oh
Only you can move me so, oh, oh!


II.
I know your secrets,
But I will let you keep ‘em,
It will make you happy, babe!
Sometimes you are so romantic,
But at times so enigmatic,
That’s why babe, I’m still loving you!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu